Sushi Factory Sushi Factory

Even though at the time I wrote this review it had a lower score than mine, I still think that this loop is better than mine, and it would be even more so if it was finished. But I don't see this loop as TOO unfinished. Overall, good job anyway.

kryzon responds:

Thanks! I don't know what you mean about the rating thing, since it's in under judgement but thank you anyway! My next entry will be a whole lot more polished if I discipline myself and stop playing video games so much.

Lollipop Transformer Lollipop Transformer

No offense, but this loop (if it even is one) is too confusing. I have no idea why people think this is better than mine (even though mine isn't that good too). Next time, try practicing drawing and animating things before you release them to the public.

h2oOtter responds:

Confusion says, neither one of ours is publicly graded yet (still in under judgement). Nevertheless, thanks for your opinion (the gal centaur's jiggle lotsa funnies too)!

Joe vs the Environment Joe vs the Environment

So that's why there were no comics or DevLog episode. Worth the wait since this video actually shares an important message while being funny at the same time! Nice animation, although sometimes the quality of Joe and the car aren't so great, but I guess it's because you zoomed in onto those images and videos so much. But otherwise, nice job!

WaldFlieger responds:

Thanks! Yeah, I had to finish this one up, it took much longer than I anticipated. I'll be back on schedule next week. You're right, I needed to render those close-ups separately, but there was a tight deadline I needed to hit to participate in the Earth Hour collab, so I unfortunately ran out of time to do that. Thanks again!

Adrellia Village #41: SE Adrellia Village #41: SE

Okay, let me be honest here. You went back to Retro characters. Nice to see them return, but it would be ok if Rory was with them! Also, too short - but it was funny! Nice backgrounds, and Adrellia Village is finally widescreen! Also, you did not put the next button in the same place. With Rachel and Drake's conversation, you had to go click somewhere else with the next button at times. I will give you 3 stars. Keep the game idea!

MistyEntertainment responds:

ok, thanks.

100% Complete 100% Complete

There should be a quality button! Half of the time it lags, and the lags has a mind of it's own. If possible, add quality buttons for slow computers! But otherwise, this game is awesome!

NoLanLabs responds:

Unfortunately, the way Stencyl works, I think a quality button wouldn't help - it's just a Stencyl thing. Not sure about that but I think I read it somewhere...

AV: The Pixel Lord AV: The Pixel Lord

Game is excellent!

Drive Thru (Voice Demo) Drive Thru (Voice Demo)

I'm making an animation of this, but bleeping out the "hell" and "the (d word) convenient store".

EthanAlways responds:

Ha ha you might want to ask me before you just go out and use it. I usually only use my demos to promote me, they're not really made to be animations.

In tha City In tha City

This is perfect for a beginning of a lunch scene!

{BB-7|ghjk} {BB-7|ghjk}

This is good.

BB-7 responds:

Thank you for your review.

App App

Nice to finally see the comics return!