Sushi Factory Sushi Factory

Even though at the time I wrote this review it had a lower score than mine, I still think that this loop is better than mine, and it would be even more so if it was finished. But I don't see this loop as TOO unfinished. Overall, good job anyway.

kryzon responds:

Thanks! I don't know what you mean about the rating thing, since it's in under judgement but thank you anyway! My next entry will be a whole lot more polished if I discipline myself and stop playing video games so much.

Lollipop Transformer Lollipop Transformer

No offense, but this loop (if it even is one) is too confusing. I have no idea why people think this is better than mine (even though mine isn't that good too). Next time, try practicing drawing and animating things before you release them to the public.

h2oOtter responds:

Confusion says, neither one of ours is publicly graded yet (still in under judgement). Nevertheless, thanks for your opinion (the gal centaur's jiggle lotsa funnies too)!

Joe vs the Environment Joe vs the Environment

So that's why there were no comics or DevLog episode. Worth the wait since this video actually shares an important message while being funny at the same time! Nice animation, although sometimes the quality of Joe and the car aren't so great, but I guess it's because you zoomed in onto those images and videos so much. But otherwise, nice job!

WaldFlieger responds:

Thanks! Yeah, I had to finish this one up, it took much longer than I anticipated. I'll be back on schedule next week. You're right, I needed to render those close-ups separately, but there was a tight deadline I needed to hit to participate in the Earth Hour collab, so I unfortunately ran out of time to do that. Thanks again!

Whose Got the Button? Whose Got the Button?

Nice job on releasing the first submission on here for this year! However, I felt like the style could've looked less sketch-like and there could've been a bit more animation to it. But otherwise, not too bad!

JellowStudios responds:

First of the new year? Wow, I totally did not realize that, haha.
Anyway, about the animation, I totally agree. It's like, I've really fallen in love with animating frame by frame, how it has that extra living quality, how free I feel to really give a pose all it's worth. But, it takes so long to clean up and color, and we've been pushing ourselves to produce stuff more quickly/spontaneously... just trying to find a good marriage of all the things I like and all the things that must be done out of necessity.

At any rate, thanks for watching and reviewing. Hope I didn't talk your ear off :)

Oven-Baked Flat Bread Oven-Baked Flat Bread

Is this the new intro and outro, or is it exclusive to this eisode? Nice art and animation by the way!

WaldFlieger responds:

Thanks! I think it will be. My idea is to keep the sound effects but make the visuals themed to the animation it accompanies.

Write in Time Write in Time

This is officially the best Guinea Something Good short yet! The only thing was when George appeared for the first time, his back was too blocky. Other than that, nothing seemed wrong.

Hey. thanks a lot!! :D

Mike Mike

Animation is smooth. That's good. The drawings aren't the worst I've seen either, and that's also good.

Forest Rain Forest Rain

Awesome animation. This surprisingly has better animation than your NATA entry. Thanks for using my fire animation BTW, it fit lovely with the scene. Glad to see you shaded in some places as well. But the rain should be a bit more neat, or, if you want, I could give you the rain effect I made. The boat could also slightly rotate when traveling as well. The bird poop could've landed on the guy faster so it could look more realistic. That is all.

Internet Withdrawal Internet Withdrawal

The music was awesome, as was the voice acting, but the most awesome part is that it got Daily Feature!!! Congratulations!

Thanks so much!! :D

AV: The Plague Saga pt 1 AV: The Plague Saga pt 1

Excellent work, definitely one of the best Adrellia Village episodes of 2013. Looking forward to the rest of the Plague Saga!

MistyEntertainment responds: